$90 (limited time) ($80 pre-paid pay pal or send money order), one day class! Guaranteed to meet Ohio requirements. We think it should be affordable to every American to exercise this right! Classes start at 8 am sharp.
Thank you for considering 4 Your Defense for your concealed carry training. We strive to make the experience fun as you learn the responsibilities of carrying a concealed handgun. If you should have any questions, feel free to email and we will respond in a timely manner.
Having a concealed handgun license is a big responsibility and should not be taken lightly. We have dedicated ourselves to providing top training to ensure you have the knowledge to make the right decisions should that time arise. Also to ensure that you are safe when handling your gun for recreation or hunting. There is no time to be careless with a firearm.
In column 2 you see the upcoming class dates as well as the steps to obtaining your concealed handgun license. In column 3 you will see some of the things that will bar you from getting a concealed handgun license. Take the time to read and understand the requirements. We will make sure you understand the responsibility.
To register for one of our classes, click on one of the registration tabs, fill out the information and you will receive a response within 24 hours confirming your registration, along with some useful information on the class. If you don't receive an email, please check your bulk email box. If you prefer, you can call us at 614-655-1CCL (1225) or email.
For information on any of our classes, please check page 3. There you will find class descriptions and what to expect. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
As they say, when seconds count, help is only minutes away.
NRA Cerified Instructor Adam Arrington is the lead instructor of this program. His credentials can be found at the NRA website. His instructor # is 187180892. https://nra.org/training/instructorlogin.aspx A former US Marine, he knows how to handle and fire mutiple types of weapons systems. Experience, knowledge and know how.
May 17th: Concealed carry class, 4255 Harrisburge Pike, Grove City, Ohio
4. Call the Sheriffs Office in your county or an adjoining county to schedule a concealed carry license appointment.
5. Bring your filled out application, course completion certificate, passport photo, a photo ID, and the license fee to your appointment. They might take a new picture for your concealed handgun license and you may need to be fingerprinted at the appointment.
It typically takes a few days after your appointment for the sheriff to process your paperwork and to print your concealed handgun license.
Do not bring a firearm when applying for or picking up your concealed handgun license. You don't have a CCW license to conceal carry until after you physically have the concealed handgun license in your hand. The license is designed similar to a driver's license
The Applicant Restrictions can be found in Ohio Law: ORC Section 2923.125
1. You can complete the concealed carry training before you are 21, but you can't apply for the CCW license until you are 21.
2. Resident of Ohio for at least 45 days and a resident of your county for at least 30 days. (You can take the CCW class before you meet this requirement, but can not apply for the license until you meet this requirement.)
3. Not a fugitive from justice.
4. Your criminal record will be disclosed on your application and the sheriff will do a background check. There are many criminal offenses that will bar your from obtaining your license. If you have a criminal conviction in your background, please review ORC Section 2923.125 to see if it disqualifies you. If you are unsure if a conviction in your past will disqualify you, please contact us to find out. Please be specific about the convictions so that we can help you make the determination.
5. Mental Competency: The law states that you must not have been adjudicated as a mental defective, been committed to any mental institution, be under a current adjudication of incompetence, have been found by a court to be mentally ill, subject to hospitalization by court order, and not be an involuntary patient other than one who is a patient only for purpose of observation.
6. Not subject to a protection order by Ohio or another state.
From Past Students
Jamie S of Centerberg..."Fantastic instructors - lots of info covered as well as range time. Really enjoyed it!"
Suzanne C of Columbus..."the instructors are fantastic, I learned a lot also it was fun and interesting!!!!"
Robert C of Grove City..."What a great class! The instructors were very knowledgeable and made the class fun. I would highly recommend "4 your defense" to everyone needing to defend themselves....which is everyone."
Bill C of Mt. Sterling..."I was in attendance at class today and aquired my CC certificate and I'm so pummped. Your class was vary informitive and a pleasure to sit through. I do and will recomend this class to anyone who is considering getting their CC license."
Ron S of Ravenswood..."very impressed with all the information and the way the class was conducted. Well worth the time and money."
Content copyright . 4-YOUR-DEFENSE.COM. All rights reserved.